Multiple IPs on one NIC, Possible to set IP with setLocalAddress?

Multiple IPs on one NIC, Possible to set IP with setLocalAddress?

davidjesse091
I have a server which I have configured about 14 IPv6 addresses on.

Is it possible to use setLocalAddress to tell HttpClient which IPv6 IP address to use? if so how?

Re: Multiple IPs on one NIC, Possible to set IP with setLocalAddress?

Oleg Kalnichevski
On Sat, 2017-08-12 at 10:00 -0400, [hidden email] wrote:
> I have a server which I have configured about 14 IPv6 addresses on.
>

> Is it possible to use setLocalAddress to tell HttpClient which IPv6
> IP address to use? if so how?

Yes, it is. See RequestConfig

Oleg